Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Roy Christopher Notes

  • Hes a brilliant man, not only technologically, but I can tell hes brilliant
  • He's totally right about the internet being the future. I've had this conversation with SO many people before, its good to see an adult agreeing with it
  • I like the fact of the sense that he doesn't want to be overwhelmed with the idea of technology
  • he chooses not to have a smart phone to still have that sense of surprise when he comes home (that was amazing to me) 
  • His idea on multitasking is good, More concentrated work does present a better outcome, but in an essence, multitasking is fine. 
  • We WILL have to create our own job
  • I'm pretty sure that just about everybody from the 90's and beyond are going to have to adapt to the new technological lifestyle or get trampled by those who do...

No comments:

Post a Comment